Friday, October 22, 2010

Restaurant review: Saladicious


I went for dinner with two of my very good friends last week to Saladicious and amazingly forgot my camera! Did that at Noodle House Madinat Jumeirah too (blogpost coming up shortly!) Here is my review of the place plus some photographs from the website.

Name Saladicious
Address Jumeirah Beach Road, behind The One near the Grand Jumeirah Mosque
Phone number 800-72523 (SALAD)
Reservations no
Specialties The salad! And the amazing pumpkin and brie cheese ravioli.. it has crispy sweet walnuts mixed in that makes it HEAVEN. And the drinks.. I highly recommend the Primavera. Also, the lovely selection of dips they bring with the hot bread. I love the olive one.
Special Gimmicks little gnome stools for you to keep your handbags on.
Ambience Low lighting, good quiet location, nice setting
Favourite table On the terrace!
Cuisine Mixed. Salad, Italian, Mexican, Spanish...
Attire Casual
Prices Moderate. Starters at around AED30-40, main courses range from AED50-100 depending on what it is.
Who went with me Shamma and Dana
Occasion Unwinding dinner/girly get-together
What I ordered Pumpkin and brie cheese ravioli
What others had Temptation salad and a Caesar salad.
Total bill with tip AED210
Usual crowd People living around the neighborhood. Mostly expats.
Rating:
bread entree 10/10
waiting area nonexistent
entertainment 5/10.. a TV
appetizers 7/10
dessert 10/10 MUST TRY THE CHOCOLATE FONDANT!
atmosphere 10/10
cleanliness 10/10
portion size 9/10 very good
servers 10/10
salad 10/10
service 10/10
crowd 9/10
parking 8/10
Overall 9/10








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!