Saturday, October 23, 2010

Restaurant Review: Karam Beirut

So, this time I *DID* remember my camera.. I think I need to work on better photographs for restaurant reviews though... and possibly a new review format... this format was taken from an old book that I had where you can compile your own reviews. I seem to be obsessively blogging today.. getting all the posts out of the way!

Went to Karam Beirut at Emirates Mall yesterday for dinner and here are some pictures plus the review!

Name Karam Beirut
Address Mall of the Emirates near Ski Dubai
Specialties The hummus and the kebbeh!
Special Gimmicks The view of people skiing and snowboarding.. quite different.
Ambience Nice, low lighting.
Favourite table By the window!
Cuisine Lebanese
Attire Casual
Prices Moderate. Starters= 15/30, Main Course = 50
Who went with me My dad.
Occasion Dinner
What I ordered Hummus, kebbeh, spinach fatayer, and fatoush... Lebanese appetizers are heaven to share!
What others had mixed grill
Usual crowd Mall rats and people staying at the Kempinski
Rating:
bread entree 10/10
waiting area nonexistent
entertainment 10/10! Skiing!
appetizers 11/10.. yes that rating exists
dessert did not try.
atmosphere 7/10
cleanliness 10/10
portion size 8/10 very good for sharing
servers 10/10
salad 7/10.. fatoush was nice but the cripsy bread bits could have been better
service 9/10
crowd 9/10
parking 7/10 EMIRATES MALL PARKING!
Overall 9/10





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!